No products in the cart.
DEI 1603 MOLLE Large Frame
- Selected for the Army's MOLLE II Large pack
- Made from a proprietary polymer for superior durability
- Designed with an innovative rib configuration that allows the frame to flex around the user's body for load bearing comfort and increased range of motion
- Stable while supporting loads of up to 200 lbs.
- Numerous attachment points as well as six built-in jam cleats
- Fragmentation resistant
- Meets airborne deployment requirements per MOLLE Purchase Description CO/PD-02-02H: Performance, para. 3.12 (120# @ ~20 mph into concrete at a 45 deg angle)